Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 234. Forget-it-not


   You know I believe in finding sense and significance in everything that happens to me. So when I saw the first forget-me-not flowers of the year the same day I watched a blind child amazingly sing a song in the "Next Star" show and deaf teens do an awesome dance in "Romania is dancing", it all made sense. 
   It made me look around more carefully and observe every little detail that changed in the nature since I last visited it. It made me want to "forget-not" my day by day experiences, my time with my family, eating grilled mushrooms for the first time or the fact that my boyfriend actually gets along with my dad. 
   Every little detail counts. And, as much as it sounds like a cliché, I felt that today I should be thankful. Thankful for having peace within my family, an amazing boyfriend who's also my best friend and health to enjoy every little speck of life that's in and around me. So I choose to "forget-not" every day that passes by me, be it one that brings tears and lessons to be learned or one that brings smiles and joy. I feel like I don't want to forget anything and that's why this blog is helping me so much. I bet it sounds all cheesy and dramatic, but for me, it's the world. Having the ability to go back in my life and see how I was and what happened to me back then, it's exactly what I'm looking for. 
   So I guess I could say one of my life-purposes is not to forget the good moments, be a better person, help the others and in the end die with a smile knowing that I lived beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment