Thursday, January 29, 2015

Moving (on)


Dear diary,

  For 2 years and a half this small, now empty room at the 1st floor of the kindergarten was my office. My first office ever. Now I'm saying goodbye. I'm moving to the other building of the same kindergarten... To a new small room. I guess it's one of the many changes to come this year. 
   I know this change might be insignificant for others but for me it's kind of big because I always tend to get attached to places and people. Maybe that's why this time I surprised myself because I'm not melancholic. I think it's because I have a lot of other reasons to be happy still, even though once changes used to scare me. 
   Bottom line: Everything happens for a reason and it certainly feels good to take on changes without regrets.

Carefree,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment