Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 213. Quarter of a century


   I am Dana and I am now 25. I was always a good child. Obeying my parents, following the rules, not the one risking or making compromises. 
   I studied hard to be the best in my class and I succeeded. I went to Olympics in Romanian language, Geography, Religion and Latin, always studying in order to be able to change from a fragile caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly. 
   I was a good teenager too. I was interested in my relationship with God. I liked to read and write literature. I was often daydreaming about that perfect love I'd find one day. I didn't like clubs and rude people. Instead, I loved spending time with my family by having walks in the nature. 
   I thought I was ugly because I was the only one in my class not having a boyfriend when I was in the 8th grade. I changed my mind afterwards. 
   I made a lot of friends. Some stayed, many left. I loved meeting new people online but I didn't have a computer until 6th grade and internet access began only while I was in the 8th grade. I had my first cell phone when I was in the 10th grade and life was still awesome. 
   During high school I met my best friend and we're inseparable ever since even though we took different roads. 
    I used to fall in love easily, always hoping that the one I found would be the one to save me, but none of them weren't. I found love and I lost it. I suffered for years. And then I moved on. I am now living a 4 year long love story that will hopefully lead to something strong and beautiful. 
   I graduated the faculty I wanted even though my father would have loved me to be a chemist. I was really, really uncertain about my future, but somehow I found my way back on track and now I have my dream job. It's been 7 months since I started. I love to help people around me and take photos.
   I had dreams and I accomplished them. I have a camera, I went abroad, I saw the seaside twice in the past 2 years. 
  Now I want to be a good mom and a good wife. I want to have my own family, a dog and a house of my own. I want to leave something behind. Something more than just a child. I still have to figure out how. 
   I am Dana and I am 25. I am the happiest I've ever been:) It's been an awfully long way up here but it was all worth it. To many more years of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment