Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 216. When the time is right


   Today was one of those days when you're easily deceived by the weather. In the morning I enjoyed the best sunrise in months only to feel raindrops on my face hours after that. Of course I didn't bear an umbrella with me. Murphy was right again.
   While I was waiting for the bus under a roof, I looked up and I saw trees blooming everywhere. Not just little leaves, but flower buds altogether. I was amazed by the fact that trees, unlike apartment plants, can grow by themselves and they just know when to do it. They might be a little late, but in the end they follow the process closely. They are little phoenix birds that remind us we have to go on and leave behind the things that drag us down and just search for happiness in every little thing. We don't even have to expect it to happen. It's enough if we look around. That's when we realize it's already happening:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment