Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 207. Magic is real!

A magician and kindergarten kids

   Today I was a mesmerized child myself:) I've seen a magician perform tricks for the first time in my life and boy what an experience that was!:) 
   I can certainly say that reality is more mind blowing than TV Shows! Even though there were just some classic tricks when I was there I felt time stopped and it was just me and the magician. Me staring in awe and him continuing to amaze me.
   The thing is you find no explanation to how different sized objects just appear under glasses or boxes. And that's exactly the beauty of it. The beauty of believing in magic, believing that there's more than science out there... And when you lose all that you stop being a child. 

   But why would I ever want to grow up? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment