Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 228. Never say never

Never say never

   A bird held in captivity will be very fearful and will not want to stay on your finger when you let it out in your room. Though, it happened to my dad. Years ago I told myself I would never wear that and now I find myself loving it and thanking the heavens I haven't thrown it away. I disliked the shower gel mom once received and now, when the bottle is almost gone I'm thinking about buying some more. 
   In the past years I met plenty of situations that told me I should "never say never" because things can change faster than you think. YOU might change. You might want something else in a few years simply because you're developing, growing to be an adult. The adult brain makes you see life differently even if you want to believe you're still a kid. You and I both know you're not the same you were years ago. So never say never, dear. Because "never" will be your best friend in a while, you'll see:)

No comments:

Post a Comment