Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 235. What if


   What if the wind blew and took the dandelion's life away? What if the sun didn't rise one morning to make leaves grow? ... What if that girl lied to her mother and that woman would start the biggest argument in centuries based on something not accurate and then I would be the one to blame for starting everything? What if that doesn't happen and I can lay my head at night knowing that I made a mistake AGAIN and I learned from it? 
   I can't go on like this. My head will be shred to pieces. And my psychological balance won't be balanced anymore... That's what happens when you have to work with the brain. You get to THINK TOO MUCH. 
   After hours of ruminating about something that happened today I decided to face whatever comes WHEN it happens. I have to somehow stop and turn off my tendency to go too deep into things. I have to stop living on the "what ifs" planet and travel back to a reassuring bubble where everything can be solved... sooner or later. 

"There's no problem. Only solutions."

No comments:

Post a Comment