Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 214. A fairytale birthday


   Today I went to my best friend's place to celebrate my birthday with her:) 
   I didn't get why she was so enthusiastic when telling me how we were going to spend the day. But when I got there... it all made sense:) She had prepared an awesooooome birthday cake for me that I knew nothing about! After 10 years of friendship, I couldn't read her. So I guess she's THAT good:)
   You know how kids react when their mom brings out their birthday cake?:) I felt kinda like that, especially because this year I didn't have a cake at all and I didn't expect to receive one either. It's interesting how our inner child wakes up from time to time and helps us enjoy everything more intensely:)
   In the end, I felt like living in a fairytale because there princesses celebrate their birthday for 3 days in a row. Today it was the second day. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment