Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 222. Missing


   Today I tried to calm the waters I'm floating on and bring the sun in my boat. It rained instead. Then, someone held a helping hand and I took it. But in all this process, I was thinking about one thing: "How would it be if we wouldn't feel emotions anymore? If we could turn them down. How would life be then? Would it be better or worse? Would we get over bad situations more easily or would we transform into robots? What if it's both? How would it be?" 
   In my case believing in some abstract things helps me find a sense in everything that's happening, but sometimes those abstract things are just like that... abstract. And when I wake up and bump into the here and now reality I am frustrated, sad, hopeless and I am asking myself: "Do those abstract things matter anymore?... They do, because that's what gets me going. Hope. Pandora's little secret."

No comments:

Post a Comment