Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 208. Running against time

Time

   Do you know that kind of days when you have SO MANY things to do that you have to split yourself to be able to do them all? Today was one of them.
   I'm a curious case. On one hand I like having a full schedule because that involves helping people and not having time to get bored, but on the other hand I don't like to be controlled, to know that I have to get there and do this or that. Some days I just love my free time... Today I loved being a busy bee, but at some point I really wished I had Hermione's Time Turner. That way I wouldn't get all confused at the end of the day and double analyse everything that happened:)
    Don't we all try to run against time? And doesn't it often outrun us and leave us behind? What do you do then? Scream and shout? Cry or break down? Or do you stand firm and use your synapses to their maximum? 
   I ran against time today and I beat it:) The victory doesn't involve fame or money but the satisfaction of knowing that everything was taken care of, that people are happy around me and that I'm good psychologist. I don't know about you, but that's what I want to reach and that's why outrunning time feels so sweet:)

No comments:

Post a Comment