Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 221. The path


   I had a bittersweet day today. I found out things that were both good and bad for me. 
   I got upset with people, myself, life. Then I took another breath and it was like I was talking to God who was telling me: "Do you trust Me, Dana?" and I said: "I do." "Then, give up on your anger and sadness and just enjoy the good things you found out today. I'm going to take care of you, don't worry." So I listened to that inner talk and I enjoyed the sunny day while laying on the bench with my eyes closed. 
   Today, more than ever, I had reasons to believe that everything happens for a reason and that there's a path written for every one of us before we were even born. When we come to this world, we walk on it without knowing that all our future decisions are already known and somehow through all the great uncertainty of this world, the big puzzle keeps being solved. And people end up being happy. If that's what they seek. I certainly seek happiness. And happiness I shall have. 

"Everything will be okay in the end.
If it's not okay, it's not the end."


No comments:

Post a Comment