Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 230. When you least expect

Hello Kitty in the park

   The things we enjoy the most are the ones that come when we least expect. I had planned to talk about some other topic today, but a photo that came out wrong and still special and one of a kind made me want to change my mind. All because it was unexpected. 
   Today was one of those days you feel you don't want to waste on staying indoors. So I decided to enjoy it and walked in the park with my boyfriend while, for the first time this year, I was wearing the sunglasses. One thing leads to another, the photographer in me couldn't sleep so I used my sunglasses for a photo... with my phone. I won't share the rest, but the thing is, even if I had planned to take such a photo, it wouldn't have turned out this way. 
   That's why, instead of fearing the unexpected, we should embrace it. Whenever it comes. Because in the end those are the memories we'll have forever, the ones we'll want to share with our grandchildren while smiling remembering the past. 
   Take any chance life gives you. Remember, everything happens for a reason:)

No comments:

Post a Comment