Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 219. Perfume

Perfume bouquet

  “A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting. ” 
                                                     ― Christian Dior

   I don't know about you, girls, but it is very hard for me to find perfumes that I like. I am not easily pleased with just any scent. So there are only two perfumes I've loved in my whole life.
   In the past month I've discovered one more. All three are sweet. Flowery. Citrus. Dana. Today I received my order for another one. This one is... complete. A bouquet of wild scents, the kind of perfume that makes you daydream. The kind that makes you feel like a woman. Not a lady, but a woman. Powerful, determined, self aware. 
   It's funny how scents change our spirit, isn't it? And it's interesting to observe how we're using them exactly when we want to feel that way. It's all psychological, and yet very physical. 
              
   Little Red Dress. My new love.

“Perfume is like cocktails without the hangover, chocolate without the calories, like a vacation from which you never have to come back.”
― Marian Bendeth

No comments:

Post a Comment