Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day 224. Before and after


   I've never been on Cluj Arena stadium before today. I've seen it in photos, but never really went to see it up close since I'm not really a football fan. 
   It all started with an odd invitation to a surprise presentation near the stadium. I accepted by courtesy but it would have been a better idea to follow my guts and just say "no" because it was about something they called THE business: selling products, having partners and earning "a lot of money". I felt like a stranger in the middle of a cult. Oh well.
   After the awkward presentation my boyfriend and I sneaked to the stadium. As we were approaching I was hit by a "movie moment" feeling:) Remember those romantic comedies in which the main characters go to an empty stadium and everything gets very romantic and cute? I had that today:) So in in the end maybe it was worth it.
   I guess sometimes we have to go through hell to get to heaven and I'm willing to do that if heaven will always taste so sweet:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment