Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 126. Powerful

girly flats

   Today I let myself go with the flow. I met my best friend and we indulged ourselves while doing what girls know to do best: shopping:) I bought some new jeans, a coffee Yves Rocher shower cream (yum!) and some other stuff, I visited an amaaaazing home decoration store (Home etcetera - Chic Ville - photos below) and I went home more powerful than ever because I had the money to buy some things for myself, some things that will remind me how pretty and powerful I am. 
   Later on I talked to a dear friend who made me remember how important it is to be kind to others:  "Be good. if you can't be good, be careful." he said using a quote from "Naked" (1993), the movie. It's kindness what people need. Not rudeness. Not madness. But kindness. Let's be kind to the others around us and if not that, at least not spread the bad energy around us. Life's tough either way.
 

[Photos from the internet because I thought it wouldn't have been nice of me to start taking photos randomly in their store. Also, sorry, I don't know the author.]


Chic Ville Cluj

Chic Ville ClujChic Ville Cluj

No comments:

Post a Comment