Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 135. Breaking down

Breaking down
 
   Today I felt like I was kidnapped and taken to an entirely new place for me, a foreign country with a language and culture rather different from mine. And then I was told I had to get back home on my own while Big Brother was watching. I felt lonely in a crowd, hopeless and scared of everything that new country meant to me. I felt it would be really hard to get to talk to people, make them understand my needs and then find a way to get back home safe. And all this because of a new computer with the ultimate Windows version on it, new PC monitor and new keyboard which weren't working properly. 
   Unfortunately, I'm a conservative person. I don't like this about me, but at least I acknowledge it. The thing is that I like to discover things that work for me and then use them as much as I can or until I get bored of them. If I know a certain label is the best for me then it's gonna be hard for you to make me give up on it, although I like experimenting from time to time (with shower gels or other hygiene products). So you can get a hang of how I felt when my brother took everything I once had and gave me a bunch of new stuff that would supposedly make my life easier. He wasn't patient enough to help me adjust to all these things, so it was hard to make him understand I have different needs than he does and that maybe I just want to stick to some things I already know... 
   So the people in the new country were rather indifferent, passing by like nothing happened while I was crying alone, in a corner. And then a man came closer and helped me get back home. It was my boyfriend. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment