Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 123. Life is like a book

life like a book
   
   Sometimes we feel we've got so much time that we don't know what to do with it and we end up being bored because nothing seems good enough. But most of the times we feel time's running through our fingers and there's nothing we can do to stop it. 
   Today melancholy caught me gently. It made me think about life passing before my eyes just like a book that's read so fast and then, when you least expect, it's over and everything stops from existing. Why are be born if we're all to die someday? What's our purpose here? As a friend used to say: what's the point of living if after two or three generations nobody calls your name anymore and when the Earth is to be distroyed, everything mankind created will fall into oblivion? So, what's our point here? To grow up, make mistakes, learn from them and reproduce? There must be something more than that. What is it? And why were you born before me? Why was I born here? My life could have been totally different... but do I really want a different life? No. I don't. I'm happy like this. Maybe this is our purpose here: to be happy and the universe conspires to create happy destinies. We're destined to be happy, aren't we? We just have to open our eyes and believe it. Everything else will happen naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment