Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 127. Girls just wanna have fun

rice and chicken with bamboo

   Today I have a reason to be proud of myself: I didn't buy anything from the mall except for some almonds (which are good for your health). This might sound like "Hello, I'm Dana, and I haven't been a shopaholic for 4 months now." Well no. I'm not a shopaholic, but girls know how hard it is to keep it just to window shopping:) January's the Winter Sales month and when you have money, you tend to spend it. Some spend it wisely, girls... sometimes have the tendency to act on their instinct and afterwards they might have the "student syndrome" - when you find out you're short on money and have to live in scarcity until next month. Nevertheless, it wasn't my case today. 
    My best friend and I had a lot of fun while browsing some shops for accesories but at the end of it we took the most rational decision lately: we can live without the things that were on sales. We didn't feel like spending money on cheap things that we weren't in love with. So we took the way to the Food Court and enjoyed a dinner that made me remember how heaven must feel like. 
   At the end of the day we both concluded that we'd rather spend our money on books than earrings... for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment