Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 122. I choose you

little ball of fur dog

   Today while watching Minority Report someone said something that made me ponder: "You don't choose the things to believe in. They choose you." I think it sounds mighty interesting. 
   Since we're born we have many years ahead of us to walk in this beautiful life which looks just like a crowded and colorful market. We wander around, look to the left and to the right, walk some more and then, whenever we see something we like, we stop and gaze and we want to own that thing. Then we buy it and we use it for a while but after some time we get bored of it and never use it again and when we least expect, that very market offers something we'll use for the whole life, something that calls us, something that chooses us. 
   You know how much I love dogs. No matter if I will ever own one or not, I'll always smile whenever I see a little ball of fur looking at me with his cute puppy eyes. I know there are so many animals out there, but you could say I'm a magnet for dogs. They look my way and approach me right away. We have a strong connection, a good vibe.  Regarding the things to "believe" in, well there you have it: I believe in dogs' way of being friendly, joyful, faithful and sooo lovable and maybe that's exactly what drew me to them. So in the end I guess we chose each other:) And what a beautiful feeling it is:)

No comments:

Post a Comment