Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 131. Am I being trolled?

without head

   Romanians have many proverbs. One of them says that "Trouble never comes alone." Well guess what. The other day the mouse from the pc at work wasn't working. Today, after fixing that, the pc monitor wasn't working. And it seems pretty serious. Then, I brought home my Christmassy stuff from my office and I found out one of the decorations got broken. 
   Am I the only one thinking that I'm being trolled? It's like the universe is messing with me and my patience, testing my irrational beliefs and seeing how I'm taking it. Well, at first I got pissed but then I tried to calm myself down thinking that everything can be fixed. Precisely when I was thinking about that I found this quote and decided to take notice. 
"When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it
define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you." - Unknown.

   So in the end I let my "trouble experience" strengthen me and I'm proud of it:) I feel I'm on the right way towards wisdom:)


No comments:

Post a Comment