Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 142. Go the extra mile


   Most of us are lazy... ok, maybe not every day, but surely from time to time, sometimes as a consequence of too much work done. Nevertheless, being lazy and spending the weekends indoors makes us not enjoy life as much we should.
   Today dad took us to a place we've never been to during wintertime. Even if at first we didn't agree with going outside the city, in the end his idea got to be brilliant. I had new photographic material, we enjoyed the fresh air, walked a little in the snow and bathed in the sun. So it was definitely worth it leaving the cozy home for some hours! 
   In the end I came to a conclusion: I should get out of my comfort zone more often: see my friends even if I'd like to see a movie instead, look for new ideas to surprise the kids during my activities, open up to things that involve a little more effort than usual since the result will always be satisfying:)

          Life's short anyway, so why not enjoy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment