Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 129. Happiness is a state of mind

happiness is a state of mind

   Today I woke up with a smile on my face. I went to the window, I opened it and I let myself inhale the cool morning air. The house was very quiet and that meant my parents and my brother were still asleep so I decided to linger there for some minutes. "I loooove chilly, sunny mornings!" I told myself while smiling:) Then, all of a sudden it came to me: "Happy people live longer. Everything depends on our happiness. If we can be happy no matter how wealthy we are and no matter the job we have, then our life is great! So in the end why worry about the future if I'm happy just the way I am now and everything I have to do is preserve this state of mind? If we're rather happy people then we can solve our problems easier because we tend to be optimistic. Happiness gives us the resilience we need in order to actually live longer". The psychologist in me is never asleep:) 
   And so, a good day began:) The day that was going to bring me high levels of adrenaline associated to surprising shopping including the much awaited new pc monitor and then the new pc that I wanted:) So I guess happiness brings more happiness with it! Thus, I choose to stay happy as long as I can and I also want to bring happiness in the life of the others around me:D Yay for happiness!:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment