Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 138. Ladies room


   Today I put into practice what I had in mind for a while now: a photo catalog of my wardrobe so I can choose my daily outfits better:) I didn't have time to go through everything but the blouses alone made me think I have more things than I thought I do (how obvious for women, right?) BUT this only because the things I'd considered never to wear in my life are now appropriate for the roles I have at almost 25:) From my experience I learned we should never throw something that looks out of fashion! It will be back in fashion in no time and you can always combine it with something IN and still make it look like you:) I had plenty of occasions to say "I'd never wear that" and want to throw it away but thank God I didn't because I feel this is the right time to be the one I've always wanted to be, to blossom and be me in my wholeness:) Maybe it's just hormones, but now more than ever I feel I want to explore my feminine side. Until this age I was a teenager, a student studying to become someone, always in the search of my true identity, trying out clothes and styles. Now I know: I'm a dreamer and a child at heart so when I think of that I see pastels, flowers, ruffles, lace and  polka dots, pretty pretty pendants with clocks and bows and all the things I never had the money to buy. Now I'm a working class woman. Now I can! Yum, I can't wait to get my project started and use all my "oldies but goodies" wardrobe wonderland:D

No comments:

Post a Comment