Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 144. Freeze

stop time

   I wish time would freeze for me in the morning. I'd like to be able to turn it off as you do with a timer and linger under the cozy blanket and when I'm bored of the sheets of my bed and the movies or TV shows that i can watch, then and only then unfreeze time and go back to doing what I have to do that day. 
   Life moves on whether we're ready for it or not and we have to roll with it. Every day I promise myself I would go to sleep one or two hours earlier but I never do it. I barely have any free time after work anyway so going to sleep earlier would only shorten that awesome time of the day... And then it gets harder and harder to wake up in the morning. I wish I drank coffee. Maybe that way I wouldn't go through all this unpleasant situation. But I don't, so I have to keep my thoughts together and find something to motivate myself in order to move. I wish time would freeze for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment