Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 141. Let yourself be surprised

cute snowman

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
   
   Today I woke up to a sea of white. I went to the window and I "wowed" for some seconds:) I loved that bright blanket covering everything even though I didn't see it for the first time this winter.
   I like letting myself be surprised daily by every little detail that stands out, be it a special branch covered in snow, a snowman built by clumsy kids or a ray of sunshine coming in my office. For me these little things brighten up the day.
   I know I'm bohemian but dreaming helps me smile every day and those little daily smiles bring a few more extra minutes, days, months or years to my life... and in the end what can be better than that?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment