Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 106. Wait for it

beautiful angel ceramic decoration

   I hate waiting for it! I love Barney (from "How I met your mother" TV show) but today I was forced to wait for someone and I didn't like it. I hoped the courier would come sooner but he didn't and it was important since my prize was about to be delivered to me and I wanted to share the joy with other people who might have been waiting for me too! Ah, this chain of depending on someone! It's one of the things I hate the most. I want to be able to control my own life and when I can't do that... well, it's pretty nasty for me. 
   But as we all know it, all's well that ends well:) And so it did. And now I can really start enjoying the holiday that is about to begin and last for 3 looong weeks!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment