Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 103. A Christmas to remember

Christmas tree purple and gold

   Every year I change the color of my Christmas tree. I like to play this little game and I already know what color  my NEXT year's tree is gonna be. But enough about future.
   I donno about you, but this year I invested in my Christmas tree. I have a brand new one and tons of ornaments and Christmas decorations (a lot of my salary went that way BUT I'm happy about it:D) and today I got to evaluate this year's idea: a Christmas tree in purple and gold:) All I can say after seeing the result is that I'm completely satisfied:) It actually exceeds my expectations! 
  I'm a kid all over again but in the same time I feel like a grown up always reasoning with the help of logic. I do love to decorate the Christmas tree but now it's not only about the magic of doing that, it's also about a competition with myself regarding how it's gonna look like and this involved a LOT of planning:) Maybe all this "being hired" thing has its saying:) 
   So theoretically this year's gonna be my first Christmas as a "grown up" since I started working. And I know for sure it's gonna be a Christmas to remember:)

P.S. Closer look of the tree because I know you wonder;)

Christmas tree 2012 colors



No comments:

Post a Comment