Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 86. Romania, my home

ziua nationala romania 2012

   Today I'm proud: proud of the good people who died in order for us to live in a free country, proud of the people who represent Romania in a good way showing intelligence, creativity and generosity. I'm proud to be able to live my dream in my own country. I'm proud that even if we don't have the salaries of the people in the West, we can still have a beautiful, peaceful life, loving friends and family. Every country has its reasons to be ashamed of, but we have to remember to see the glass half full instead of half empty.
   In the end, everything happens for a reason and I thank God I was born in Romania. I love its sceneries that give me plenty of photographic material, its warm and kind people and its beautiful, unique cities:) 

   La multi ani, Romania!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment