Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 98. Good luck vs. Fate


good luck or fate

   Some people believe in good luck while others call it fate. Or God's hand. Which one happened today? I'd say the second:)
   Today I won 2 prizes (6 Christmas cards and a box of Kit Kat). It was all very unexpected since I had never won anything in my life:) Actually, that's why words cannot describe my utter happiness! I was extatic!!!
   When I found out about the second prize I was already thinking how lucky I got when I least expected it. If you asked me yesterday, I could have sworn I'd never win anything and then... boom. It happened. How did I get here? How did a day like this turn into a lucky day for me? Why today? 
   Then I remembered my aunt's saying: "There's no such thing as good luck. It's God sending you a message":) So I started wondering what these prizes could mean. They surely came in handy since I really need the cards for Christmas presents and something sweet always makes people happy so I decided to take it as a reward for my behavior this year and spread the joy. Today I learned that God is my personal Santa:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment