Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 94. Let it snow

snowy december 2012


     Today I stood quietly behind the window and I gazed at the amazing spectacle outside. My eyes went wider and wider with joy while I was saying "This is soooo pretty! Just the way it used to be! I wish it would last til Christmas." 
   I was so excited by the snow that I even wanted to decorate the fir tree today... and then I changed my mind. I remembered I want that time to be as magical as it was every year and not just a "let's get it over with and look at how pretty it is for weeks until Christmas is here" thing. So I settled for staring at the decorations from time to time. Nevertheless, I can't wait for 15 more days to pass. Or not. I really enjoy these days. These days right before it. The moments when I plan the gifts for my loved ones while listening to carols, the moments when I take the bus home and I see the Christmas lights in the entire city and I daydream about Christmas. These days are magical. And snow just makes them perfect.  
   Now I know: 2012 was my best year ever and I can only thank God for His support and unconditional love:) He really is awesome:)

No comments:

Post a Comment