Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 88. Faith

ceramic angel praying

   Today I got scared. Like most people do. I felt that things didn't go as planned. That they didn't go my way. I know... irrational thoughts. But once I make plans or decisions, I like to see them happening. And when they go their way, I get confused. Of course, I have the ability to come up with solutions or secondary plans but those feel somehow unconfortable. 
   So, there I was, in the middle of the awkward situation trying to soothe myself. Then it came to me: "Take it easy, everything happens for a reason. If things didn't go your way, a lesson might be just around the corner. Have faith, it's supposed to be happening THIS way. I know you'd like to control it, but it doesn't have to be that way. Breathe. Everything is going to be ok."

   Some say that we attract negative energies if we feel scared, angry or guilty. So, I decided to leave the bad feeling behind and I found myself smiling: "I can do this. It's gonna be ok":)

No comments:

Post a Comment