Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 91. Powdered sugar

First snow Cluj-Napoca Romania 2012

   This morning the town was sprinkled with snow. It looked so cute:) It was like God sprinkled some powdered sugar on everything except the sidewalks and the streets. (I'm still amazed how snowflakes travel such a long distance to meet the ground.)
   I enjoyed this particular frame I saw when I got off the bus. I kept wearing a dumb smile on my face until I got to work because of how the church and the roofs of the houses looked like:) 
   I like this. I actually like winter (wait till the hell freezes over). I amaze myself how beautiful things really look like when you take a closer look while being happy, really really happy:) 
   So I think we should all find our reasons to be happy and then open our eyes to a brand new world:)


No comments:

Post a Comment