Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 112. Dream home


dream home kitchen

   Today I went to my best friend's place for a cozy Christmassy day together. As I stepped in the house I gazed in wonder all around me. I always believed her home looked the way I want my house to be "when I grow up" and have my own one:) There's simply so much attention put in every detail and everything looks so classy and just perfect. You always feel welcomed, loved and at peace when you step in:) I used to say that whenever I entered that house I felt like going in a hotel but today I felt I was visiting a museum... one with valuable pieces that I couldn't take my eyes of:) It was all because of the Christmas decorations placed with care and passion in the hall, in the kitchen and in the living room. In the end that's what makes a simple house... home. And my best friend's home is my personal dream home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment