Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 104. The other me

kindergarten kids watching cartoons

   Today I replaced a teacher in the kindergarten for some hours so it was like "a different job day" trying to see if this suits me. Well, I knew I wanted to be a kindergarten teacher since 11th grade but I let myself go with the flow and took the psychology path. Today I remembered how much I would have loved that job too:) To be the one teaching the kids all sorts of things, the one that dances with them, plays with them, colors and sings with them, that's just wonderful:) I enjoyed every moment and I even got two "I love you, Dana!"s and a "wow, she's not shouting at us, she's actually letting us play!" so I guess I did my "job" right:D 
   The day ended with watching "The night before Christmas" and while I was watching them... I felt at peace. That very moment I felt the pieces were in the right place. I'm happy I had the chance to be their teacher:)



No comments:

Post a Comment