Saturday, December 29, 2012

Day 114. There's a right time for everything

Christmas ornaments 2012

   For me it's still Christmas. In my case these "in between" days until the New Year's Eve have always been a sequel of the greatest holiday of the year that I look forward to for the whole twelve months so it only seems natural to prolong it as much as I can. 
   So today I did another Christmassy thing that I wanted to do on Christmas Eve but I forgot. I watched "The nativity story" and so I remembered why movies like this should be seen at the right time:) This time it's sort of "better now than never" because I did get my lesson even if Christmas Eve has passed, but I have to remember that there's a right time for everything and respect that. 
   The movie totally gets you in the atmosphere and it reminds you something highly important: that even if the Christmas tree looks beautiful and the Christmas decorations are so delicate and wonderful and you're in awe while gazing at the city full of lights or you're happy about the gifts you have just received, the real meaning of Christmas comes from the nativity and the most precious gifts of them all: baby Jesus and everything this involves:) 
   I really loved the movie and it made me want to buy a nativity scene next year. This way I'm sure I spread around the real meaning of Christmas at the right time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment