Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day 349. 28 years later

pancake cake

   Today it's 28 years since my parents got married. That sounds like a lot, huh? A lifetime spent together. Ups and downs, laughs and tears, a lot of hard work raising me and my brother. 
   I know that many times we're not on the same page regarding life issues and I know it's difficult for them to see beyond the bare necessities like having a good job, getting married and having a beautiful family but in the end I admire them. Because they're still together, still loving and respecting each other. They raised us beautifully even if I thought they're over protective. I guess they're just parents. And they want the best for their kids. 
   I wish I'd get my 28th wedding anniversary too. And be happy and in love just like them:) 

Happy anniversary, dear mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment