Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 337. Live life fully!


   Mmm... how shall I put it? Tonight was the best night of my life! And it was all due to Within Temptation. I know it sounds big but it's true:)
   I always loved the band. I loved the guys so much I was sad when I found out they previously came to Romania and I didn't know. So given the fact they came here years ago, them coming back to our little country and going to a concert of theirs here seemed like a dream that would never come true for me. Little did I know:) 
   When I found out they were to come to ARTmania festival this year I was thrilled! I knew it was going to be the best time of had high expectations regarding the concert but I didn't know it was going to be EPIC!!! I never head banged to a concert before but this time it just felt right. For more than an hour and a half I got lost in a deep feeling of ecstasy surrounded by people who felt what I felt. And we were all caught up in a sea of intensely living the moment. It was going to be a movie moment we'd all remember our whole life:) 
   At some point during the concert I just stopped. I looked around and I told to myself: "This is how life should be. We should live fully and stop thinking about the money. We should go to concerts and make awesome memories that stick with us forever."
   I don't know what the best night of your life was, but I know this was mine:) And I lived it fully:)



No comments:

Post a Comment