Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 357 & Day 358. Textbook sleepover


   Yaaaay, time for this year's sleepover at my best friend's place <3 This time we wanted to make it textbook. So I planned some activities that teenagers do at a sleepover. It's one of those things you wanna do right, you know?:) Like in the movies. 
   We had a looot of fun with the Friendship test where we both succeeded to get a really high score out of 37 questions! Our 10 year friendship was productive:) Then we cooked and sang and danced while cooking and we ate some yummy food (seems like we cook best when we're together:D) and started watching a movie. When... I got all sleepy cos I woke up early. 
   Today we watched some more movies, had a Truth or Truth (cos we didn't need dares:)) ) game and an awesome pillow fight. 
   At the end of the day the whole list was checked:) And boy, did we have a good time! We decided to continue this habit every year no matter where we are. Get together and spend 2 awesome days while going crazy, young and beautiful. Because life has to be lived and friendships have to be celebrated!:)
   When I got home I felt like I was gone in a trip in a different city:) I had my bonding time, my relaxation time, the awesome time I needed before summer comes to an end. So now I am ready. Let there be autumn!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment