Saturday, August 24, 2013

Day 352. When you dream out loud



   I always dare to dream out loud. And I keep dreaming till I reach the stars, I grab one and I fulfill my dream.
   This last one didn't seem too big for me, even if all the people around me said I should let go of it. I knew I wanted to climb this mountain no matter what it took. It was difficult and it involved a lot of sweat and tears, mostly self inflicted, but here I am today, standing on its peak and enjoying the view. Today I fulfilled my dream. Even if the mountain is just metaphorical, the feeling is the same.
   I expected the road to be much longer because I know that clouds usually hide the peak of the mountain, but sometimes life gives you a chocolate from that well known box when you least expect. And boy did I enjoy that chocolate:) 
   I expected the arrival to be awkward because the vision of the destination is never the same with the actual experience, but again, I was surprised to see that I prepared well. I grew to love my road up there and it seemed like the road got used to me too. So in the end we were two old pals who were to meet at the top of the mountain:) The beautiful thing is that we can still go on together. Because this one was just the first peak in the many to be reached:) So let the journey continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment