Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day 332. Bring color to your life


   I always knew that a day can be good if you choose to make it good. It's always in our power to turn a day upside down from boring to exciting and today I did just that:) 
   The summer heat is always an enemy to ideas worth putting into practice outdoors. So when I heard there's some event going on outside I denied attending it at first but then I was inspired enough to watch a video of the same event in other countries and I was AMAZED! So much color everywhere! And lots and lots of happy people! How could I say "no" to that?:) So I got dressed asap and decided to go after all. I was so nervous of how everything was going to end up. I didn't know if the colors would wash out or if it would be as amazing as it looked in the photos, but I sure for once wanted to try. And now I can say it was worth trying:) Because this event, the color fight, was what changed my day from random to awesome:) And it's part of those chances you have to take, the ones that might happen once in a lifetime, the same ones that bring color to your life. Both literally and metaphorically:) Not to mention I got the chance to meet the mayor in person and actually take a photo with him:) How often does that happen while you're soaking wet and super happy?
   So my lesson today was:



No comments:

Post a Comment