Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 342. Seems like forever

love cloud

   Time flies. Then it suddenly stops and for a while it forgets to move on because you found something that makes you happy and it doesn't want to steal it from you. After some time It tries to step carefully ahead, as slowly as possible, to let you linger on your moment of happiness. Then it moves on naturally on its path and sometimes you both go hand in hand with it. You and your inner happiness:) 
   It's 4 years now since our beautiful love story began somewhere near a lake on a summer night. And it's still growing, just like a child. We'll continue to raise our love the way it raised us until now: with honestly, trust, communication and generosity. The beautiful thing is that we didn't have to try a tad bit to make it what it is today. It all came naturally like it was there since the beginning of times and we just had to meet at the right time and in the right place. I always felt it was like that. And even if it's been mostly sunny around us, we learned to stay cuddled up under an umbrella each time there was a stormy weather around. 
   Look at us now!:) We're 4. I can't imagine sharing my life with anybody else. And I can't wait to see what lays ahead. Because I know that with him by my side, I can face anything. And I'll do that knowing that whatever happens he will be my shoulder to cry on, my right arm, my everything:) 

I love you, honey!


No comments:

Post a Comment