Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 338. Beautiful people, beautiful places


   I love visiting cities. I always did. But today I rediscovered how awesome the countryside life is:) 
   It was one of those special days when you meet beautiful people and beautiful places that fill you up with joy. I felt peace. That kind of peace that makes you say "This right here is perfect. Thank you, God! I love my life.":) 
   Away from all the technology we're surrounded by every day, I understood why everybody wants to leave the city at some point. I found bits and pieces that I didn't see back in the city. That smile all the people have there, their kindness and their generosity, their happiness when talking about life and their optimism coming from doing what they love. They don't need the city and all it involves. They're already happy:) I truly admire them.
    I felt at home. Even more, I felt in heaven:) I feel so blessed to be able to live all these things and write about them. I'm sure difficult times will come too but then I will look back to all of these and I will remember what I need to be happy: a place like Sibiel:)


No comments:

Post a Comment