Friday, August 23, 2013

Day 351. Bonnie and Clyde


   Today was one of those days when you realize how awesome it is to have your best friend as your boyfriend. Because not only that you love him and wanna kiss him and cuddle with him all day, but you're also terrific partners "in crime". We're both so excited about a project we're gonna develop together soon. Very soon. 
   In two weeks time "My photo diary" will have gathered 365 days of euphoric, wonderful, interesting, boring, sad and angry experiences. A whole year of ups and downs, discoveries and awesome movie moments I lived during the first year of my working experience (yeah, first step into adulthood). 
   I will continue to write in My Photo Diary even after the year ends, but it will only be twice a week because I want to make sure I share my most powerful experiences. Until then, let the daily emotional roller coaster move on:)

No comments:

Post a Comment