Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 255. The light at the end of the tunnel


   Today I learned that no matter how difficult the beginnings might be, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel which motivates you to go on. I've learned that it's hard to get yourself going, but once you've started, it won't feel as unpleasant as it did in the beginning. The important thing is to stop procrastinating and get yourself in the "working mood". 
   This morning I started studying for my summer exam. It was hard to get back in the "student mood" but once I got to it, it was actually pleasant:) 
   Also today was day 1 of a personal project my boyfriend and I started to get fit. We decided to jog every evening around a beautiful lake where people like us go. Seeing we're not alone strengthened our motivation to seriously involve in the project. I'm really excited about the outcome!:) 
   The light at the end of my tunnel is shining bright. I can't wait to touch it!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment