Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 244. Less is more

Dandelion

   I don't know about you, but from time to time I realize I have some things I want to change to myself. Today I realized I give waaaay too many details when I transmit a piece of information.
   I know what I want to say, but I make a story out of everything. I don't know how I got here. Maybe it's that I'm used to talk to my parents like that and give them details on whatever the issue. Hmmm... The fact that my brother said "I don't care" several times should have triggered something inside me, but I always redirected my attention towards others who did care. 
   So from now on I want to pay more attention to what I say and how I say it. It's like needing to write the summary of a novel every time I say something. Very hard but very useful too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment