Saturday, May 18, 2013

Day 254. A day to remember

Miting aviatic Cluj-Napoca 2013

   Today was yet another awesome day from the book of my life. It now feels so nice to know I turned the page to a lot of happiness that was ready for me today:)
   My family and I went to see the annual air show in my city (I forgot, this is yet another tradition we have). We even have our own special spot with a terrific view where we always stay and watch the show. You'd say there's nothing special anymore if we go see it every year. Yeah, you might be a bit right, some things do stay the same (like my dad being like a little child in the Christmas morning while watching the air show) but every year something different happens. 
   Today I've seen poppies for the first time this year (my favourite flowers!) and I had plenty of flowery material for some awesome shots, the air show was more amazing than the previous year (they even drew a heart!) and some of the planes flew right above our heads! I felt fear and an awesome adrenaline rush in the same time because I thought they would hit us (they came that close!) And then, when passing us by they saluted us with the plane because they saw us waving! That was amazing! 
   Somewhere in between mom took some cute photos of me and after I got home and spent the rest of the day editing today's photos I even invented a new version of "River of dreams" song based on my experience today:) That was fun!


"In the middle of May
We go watching an air show
On the hill we choose to stay
Until the time we have to go.

We must be looking for something
Something awesome to shoot
The wheat field is amazing
So mom shot me cute."


   And it's my dad's birthday today and we had strawberries and ice cream and it's the final of Eurovision song contest tonight. I'm soooo ecstatic! 
   This is surely a day to remember! ... And that's why I love traditions. Because every year something changes:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment