Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 266. Responsibility

Follow the leader

   If yesterday I felt nervous for myself, today I experienced feeling nervous for others:) 
   Some of my friends had an important English exam and knowing I've helped them get ready made me feel responsible. It wasn't the usual maternal feeling though, but a weird, interesting kind of adrenaline of "can't wait to see how well they do":) Because in the end this is the time my work will pay off:) So I'm looking forward to the results.
   Interesting feeling. I bet I'll experience it again with my own future kids. And man, that'd feel awkward. Because when I feel nervous about something that's happening to me I guess I can control it better, but what about them? Yeah, in the end this is how a control freak I am:)

No comments:

Post a Comment