Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day 265. I made it through


   The big day has arrived. I woke up with butterflies in my stomach. And they were kicking hard. I knew it was going to be OK because I love teaching, but my body must have thought otherwise. Or maybe it was just saying "omg, this is so exciting, let's see how it turns out":)
   There's one good expression to characterize today's experience: "Veni, vidi, vici." I got a 10 and I'm proud of it!:) The 10th graders were really OK, the role play I prepared for them turned out very, very funny and the whole class enjoyed it, they said they all learned something new and a kid even gave me a "good idea" feedback;) 
   So I guess I made it through again even if it was all short notice. Aaaand I found out again that I can do more than I think I can:) And so do you!


No comments:

Post a Comment