Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 239. Encourage creativity


   Today I felt just like I did last Christmas when I finished decorating the Christmas tree of my dreams. And all this because I got creative:)
   This year I decided to add my personal touch to the tradition of dyeing the Easter eggs and I've done some extensive research on how I want them to look like. So today, besides the traditional red ones, I can proudly check having dyed the Easter eggs of my dreams:) 
   While I was looking at the final result I was thinking about how easily 
it is to get creative and personalize things around you without even spending too much money. 
   If I wouldn't get creative every time I felt like, I would be living upon the others' opinions regarding my life and I wouldn't be ME anymore. So take a good look at present day Dana:) She's doing what she feels like and she loves what she's doing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment