Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 237. There's always a first



   Today I celebrated my first "International Workers' Day" as a... worker!:) 
   The last years I didn't quite understand its meaning since I was just a student but this year came with pride. The pride of knowing I contribute to society and that I get my own salary which brings me stability and independence, the pride of freedom. 
   My friends and I had a great time between showers of rain. Walking in the forest was a blessing and laying on my back while feeling the raindrops falling down on me made me feel perfection. Right there, right then. Another movie moment:)
   Life is full of "first moments" and the beauty of it is enjoying those moments with your loved ones. Today I did just that and it felt awesome.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment